Theme Park Crew, Operations Department
• Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
• Enforce rules and regulations of rides and attractions to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
• Work with team members to assist the daily operations and help maintain rides and attractions.
• Assist and communicate to resolve customer’s complaints.
• Assist and guide group visitors in visiting attractions/rides.
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all ride locations, during all hours of operations.
• To provide friendly and good customer service to visitors.
• To ensure a smooth operations be carried out daily.
• To introduce attractions to visitors.
• Teamwork spirit is needed.
Theme Park Cashier, Ticketing Department
• Perform ticketing functions.
• Ability to carry out oral and written instructions, good customer service skills.
• To greet, assist Guest and addressing their queries.
• Promoting latest promotions to visitors.
• Ability to maintain simple cash record; ability to make change accurately and rapidly.
• Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work area.
• Ability to do routine repetitive work with a high degree of accuracy.
• Candidate must be able to work in Shah Alam.
• SPM / STPM / CERTIFICATE / VOCATIONAL school leavers are encouraged to apply.
• Preferably below 30 years old.
• Must be confident, matured and with pleasant personality.
• Positive working attitude, hardworking and responsible.
• Good conversational skills in English and BM.
• Experience in Theme Park/customer service will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work on weekends, public holidays & shift hours.
• Full/Part Time positions are available.
• Candidates possess with relevant experience may be considered for supervisory level.
• Internship with at least 3 months and above is also available.
Job Info & Requirement
Do you have questions? Ask Seller!OK, GOT IT.