1. Hardworking and reliable.
2. Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Able to communicate in BM & English.
4. Can work Monday to Friday 3pm to 10pm.
1. Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion.
2. Generate letters, emails and reports when appropriate.
3. Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines.
4. Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
5. Respond to questions and requests for information.
6. Answer incoming calls.
7. Collect fees payment.
Job Info & Requirement
Do you have questions? Ask Seller!OK, GOT IT.