You will be part of a highly motivated, mission driven team that aims to build greater awareness on this niche yet emerging industry. This position is open for individuals who seek to be a part of this lucrative assets management and consultation services. You will be rewarded with a very attractive remuneration scheme which include basic salary, high commission, generous incentive and career progression opportunities.
CAREER BUILDING THROUGH:
• Business Development – Prospecting for new clients and servicing the leads generated by firm;
• Driving and achieving weekly and monthly sales targets as assigned by the manager;
• Building and maintaining clientele base by providing excellent after-sales service and proactively managing long-term customer relationship;
• Actively participating in knowledge trainings, exclusive events and sales campaigns;
• Opportunities to be trained as leaders and building your own team.
• Provide important and timely information to clients at sales events to help generate growth and take advantage of untapped opportunities;
• To develop an acute understanding and general awareness of the brand and the market in which it operates;
• Possessed STPM / Diploma in any field. Fresh graduates and ex-cabin crew are encouraged to apply;
• A strong communicator, both written and verbal;
• Determine, goal-oriented, good teamwork, positive, cheerful and honest;
• A go-getter with the ability to work in a very autonomous environment;
• Self-driven, result-oriented with ability to perform under pressure;
• Comfortable with targets and KPIs;
• Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin and other language is an added advantage;
• Able to meet monthly sales deadline;
Job Info & Requirement
Do you have questions? Ask Seller!OK, GOT IT.