As a Design Engineer your responsibilities will be to lead design drafting duties, the drafting team, and to design and produce mechanical and other design drawings for process packages and plants in the oil and gas industry. The role's aim is to ensure projects achieve their design outcomes suitable to the quality, budget and program as agreed by management.
1. Setup and maintain appropriate organizational and procedural methods for establishing a proper and efficient drawing office.
2. Provide the following high quality engineering drawings as a minimum:
• Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
• Vessel General Arrangement and Fabrication Drawings
• Process Package and Plant Layout Drawings with items which include but not limited to vessels, pipework, valves, instrumentation, and structural skids
• The rendition of the drawings in 3D
• Standardize DPI standard product drawing, check drawing against design specification.
• Check fabrication drawing provided by fabricator
• Check design calculation provided by fabricator
3. Sales support function for proposal / tenders by reviewing project documentation, and providing technical input.
4. At project award stage to review and understand the technical requirements in detail.
5. Co-ordinate with engineering & drafting staff to provide the required project drawing deliverable.
6. Provide project documentation records to ensure full compliance to the project documentation requirement.
7. To be able to understand API 6A specification on section relevant to our product design.
8. At least 6-8 years of working exposure in Engineering consultant, Oil & Gas environment for Mechanical Design Draftsman
Job Info & Requirement
Do you have questions? Ask Seller!OK, GOT IT.