As a Document Controller, responsible for providing day-to-day document control activities for projects and company and for ensuring that project information is organized and are according to company, and project requirements. The role's aim is established document control system and programs to ensure that project information is accurate, controlled, transmitted, and archived for optimized tracking and retrieval. The Document Controller shall work closely with other Project Team and counterparts from Client to expedite and ensure documentation are runs smoothly. Overtime may be required on occasions.
1. Receive, review of reference number and record documents including engineering drawings, standards,
project report, inspection instructions, manuals, bill of material, change orders and any other assigned by
2. Verify completeness of documents reviewed
3. Perform final quality checks on technical documents
4. Obtain missing or incomplete document information through coordination with document originator
5. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system in accordance with company ISO requirement.
6. Maintain and ensure correct data entry of documents into the Project document Databases
7. Transmit documents to clients and other parties in accordance with company ISO procedure.
8. Constant communication with Project Manager, vendors and clients including expediting of submission and approved of documents.
9. Conducts on-going evaluations of the current status of company Quality Document filing systems whether
by hard copy or electronic format to support assurance of adherence to company policy, client
requirements, and approved process.
10. Ensures the establishment of approved formats and/or structures for the organization of filing systems
that are computer based and developed within approved software applications to include Excel, Word and
11. Preparation, submission and coordination of final documentation (Manufacturer Data Report) for final
review, submission until approval.
12. To perform weekly updating Vendor Document Master List.
13. To prepare and submit bi weekly reporting on the Documentation Status to the respective Project and
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIREMENT
1. 3-4 years Document Control experience in the project environment
2. Experience with electronic document management and document control systems
3. Understanding of vendor data management and engineering processes in Oil & Gas industries
4. Skills and experience in using MS Word, Excel & Access, Adobe Acrobat, Internet, Email
5. Experience in using electronic document management system
Job Info & Requirement
Do you have questions? Ask Seller!OK, GOT IT.