The Project Engineer’s tasked is to assist the Project Manager for all project management activities and coordinating with customer and fabricator in ensuring that the project will be executed professional with the best product quality and complete in a timely and cost effective manner.
1. Upon project award stages, the Project Engineer shall discuss with the Project Manager on the issues
pertaining to scope of supply, project schedule as well as the following project related works.
2. Co-ordinate with engineering & technical department to finalize the project engineering plan/schedule and
conceptual layout for execution the project.
3. Upon project management stages, the Project Engineer assist in sourcing of procurement activities and
supervise sub-contractor works to ensure compliance to various requirements including quality, progress,
testing, certification, safety.
4. The Project Engineer need to ensure all project documentation requirement is properly documented,
recorded and transmitted and ensure full compliance to ISO 9001: 2015.
5. Upon project completion, the Project Engineer need to proper handing over of the projects to customers.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIREMENT
1. At least 5-7 years of working experience in the related field with major exposure in Oil and Gas Project Management.
Job Info & Requirement
Do you have questions? Ask Seller!OK, GOT IT.