1. Coordinating all the project schedules, resources, equipment, and information.
2. Make sure that clients' needs are met as project evolve.
3. Preparation of Preliminary Estimates and cost plans.
4. Preparation of bills of quantities and other tender documents necessary.
5. Preparation of Tenders Reports and Contract Documents.
6. Valuation of works in progress.
7. Preparation of project final account.
8. Additional task given by management.
1. Proficient using AutoCAD and Sketchup software.
2. Have good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
3. Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Please submit your resume to ****@***.***
Job Info & Requirement
Do you have questions? Ask Seller!OK, GOT IT.