• Recruit potential students through one-to-one consultation, telemarketing and house visits.
• Course consultation to potential students by understanding their interest and recommending the suitable
programme to them.
• Coordinate activities such as house visits, office visits, education fairs, talks in government schools and
• Develop potential student database.
• Administer and follow up with students' course and loan registration.
• Attend to enquiries through phone, email and walk-in appointments
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Job role in Marketing Executive or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates who have passion in sales and marketing are encouraged to apply.
• Required languages Bahasa Malaysia & English
• Sales experience in education is an added advantage.
• Honest, Self driven and independent individual.
• Keen in meeting people.
• Target oriented and a go-getter.
• MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT.
• 3 Full-Time position available.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Interested candidate are invited to send detailed resume stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent passport size photograph to the email below: ****@***.*** OR
PLEASE CALL MS.LISA FURTHER CLARIFICATION ON JOB @ CONTACT NO 018-247 0240
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Info & Requirement
Do you have questions? Ask Seller!OK, GOT IT.