Responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of all personnel in the set-up and service of the Restaurant, including but not limited to:-
1) Restaurant mise-en-place, inventory, order-taking, serving guests, up-selling and promoting, after closing routine.
2) Manage, lead, guide and train the team of service crew including arrangement of duty roster.
3) Ensure the quality of customer service, products presentation and general outlet condition is always maintained in line with the Company's standard.
4) Executes the general responsibility necessary to minimize costs in operating the outlet and achieving sales goals.
Nationality preferred : Opened to Malaysian citizen aged 18 - 60 years old
Working time : Scheduled shifts, 6 working days with 1 day rest day
Starting from RM2,400 per month, not inclusive
(1) Transport Allowance
(2) Split-Shift Allowance
(3) Overnight Shift Allowance
Item (1) to (4) will be paid when incurred
Job Info & Requirement
Do you have questions? Ask Seller!OK, GOT IT.