• Diploma in Marketing, Management or equivalent
• Creative outlook/ideas, passionate in health and hardworking
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Willing to learn and passionate about marketing
• Candidate must be good proficiency with all Microsoft Office products. High proficiency with Word and PowerPoint.
• Energetic, agressive and pro-active
• Able to multi tasks
• A team player
• To develop new industries to grow the overall sales of the company
• Manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Source for competitive quotations from supplier, monitor and oversee the company’s marketing budget
• Coordinate with graphic designers and printers with respect to advertisements, brochures, flyers and other marketing collaterals
• Coordinate all advertisements in magazine, newspaper and other media in line with marketing plans
• Coordinate with the event organizer for events the company participates in, including seminars, cook show, exhibitions, health talks, congresses etc.
• Incentives / Allowances
• Near public transport
• Standard remuneration according to Employment Law
• Bonus of the year
• Sport Day
Job Info & Requirement
Do you have questions? Ask Seller!OK, GOT IT.